NO RESOLUTION YET? ,YOU NEED TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY!

  


       



   There has been quite misconstrued versions of stories surrounding cryptocurrency investments, and especially the most renowned one- Bitcoin (BTC). While it is agreeable that hoaxes and scamming has been rampant in the recent past over what con men term to be "bitcoin investment", finding a real and verified cryptocurrency trading platform will ease the hustle of you being a target to cons. 

          I was introduced to cryptocurrency by a roommate from my days in Campus. I was suspicious of the idea and I therefore "blew" a whooping Kshs. 100 to purchase my first bundle of bitcoins. That was about six years ago. I forgot about the a hundred shillings as they wouldn't be sold at a value worthy enough to satisfy my needs. September 2020, I was fixated! The idea of my crypto-trading account crossed my mind, however I grew numb because I had forgotten the password and had also lost the paper code to help with my login. I therefore requested a password reset which took a whole week to come-by. I tried selling the bitcoins in y wallet and Alas! they were worth Ksh. 3,578! . I was so happy given that I only had Kshs. 50 between me and poverty. 

          The story above is meant to showcase the realities created by investment management. Mine was quite "accidental", yes, but is has a personal finance lesson to drive home. I think it is time to make investments into bitcoins. Imagine if I had bought bitcoins worth a thousand shillings, they would have appreciated thirty times more by September 2020. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avant-Garde Monetary Theories Too Good To Be True.

GOOD NEWS: BTC coming to Visa.